Check-in of passengers for flights departing from our airport can be done:
- before departure at the check-in counter in the departure hall
- via the internet, before you arrive at the airport
Check-in at the airport
- The check-in counter usually opens 2 hours before the scheduled departure and closes 40 minutes before the scheduled departure.
- Before handing over your luggage at the counter, please pay attention to the safety instructions and find out what items are forbidden to carry in checked or hand luggage. We recommend that you study the safety rules in detail.
- Prepare your travel document or your flight ticket.
- We will issue you a boarding pass at the counter with which you can continue to the security checks.
Please note that some carriers may charge additional fees when using standard check-in counters. We recommend that you check with your carrier for additional fees and check-in options.
When buying an electronic ticket, some airlines allow you to check in online. Some low cost airlines require only online check-in.
When checking in online, print your boarding pass or save it to your phone or tablet.
- If you are only travelling with hand luggage, you can go directly to the security check upon arrival at the airport.
- If you are travelling with checked baggage, it must be handed in at the counter that handles your flight.
We recommend that you study the individual check-in options with your airline in detail. Carriers may charge additional fees for certain types of check-in procedures.